I suggest you ...

Bring back amazon an target gift cards!!!!!!

I had been saving for an amazon gift card for a year now, and when i have enough saved i see that they removed it. Thats not cool, ive been using this app and posting tips, but they decide to remove the gift cards. Please bring back the gift cards and maybe put other good gifts cards too. Amazon and target giftcards were the only useful ones.

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Meher Horan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nadine Durose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ugh I remember when I first joined they offered a paid trip to Vegas~I thought it'd be impossible to get that level~BUT since it changed I've actually hit that old mark and above but the way the system rewards now is totally different.

• Mary Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that I would rather have Amazon and Target cards. Do to this and other changes, I now look more at other places for tips as I don't want to waste my time looking threw tons of tips that want me to buy expensive cosmetics. I don't wear make up so why would I buy from this sight when they have changed there focus from learning to selling.

• Rachel Elmore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At least bring Amazon to a lower increment like 50$ please! Nobody seems
        To be liking these changes do you see that? :(

• Nisha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back Amazon and target gift cards ... Trusper market has nothing that I used to buy from these stores

Feedback and Knowledge Base