I suggest you ...

Missing the old Trusper

I miss the old Trusper when it wasn't a market place. Where we used to get more points for checking in. When we used to earn a good amount of points for the tips we posted. These trusper market giftcards are not good. Everything in the market is over priced. And I mostly miss the old giftcards. The target, Amazon, starbucks, and sephora. All these things being added and some being removed has made me not want to use the app. I used to use it every single day and post every day but now I don't even want to check in cause of how bad the app is now. I also think we should be able to get cash at lower increments.

60 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cathy Stambulyan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • May Mazzocco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes ! I am only redeeming my points and am done with Musely I hate this upgrade. I miss trust. It was so much easier to use. And even on this one everything is so expensive. I don't like this Musely at all !!!! Bring back the old one please !!!

• Ajian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's relieving to see that I'm not the only one who's grown disheartened with this app. Trusper was a paradise, musely seems more of a burden to keep up with.

• Mary Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that new format is awful. Impossible to scroll threw posts. Usually It freezes and I give up and go to Pinerest. Mary L. Wilson

• Laken Mcclelland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new app is awful. You can't earn anything like Amazon or Starbucks. It's not actual tips just personal selling. Not good.

• Kristi Gonzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to get in trusper daily and shared tips and ideas with people, now I don't care for it at all. I feel like I'm being held hostage in a group text and won't get seeds unless I bring other hostages with me. Not a daily thing anymore, not really even weekly. Really liked trusper, don't care for musely.

• L I L I ♡ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's funny how they think we would ever spend 80 something dollars on a eyebrow pencil or something like that just because it's organic. Like no no... At the end of the day I'm just going to wash that expensive makeup product off my face.

• Mary Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the old Tusser more. Hope they change there tune as I can't find any new tips I like.

• Jessica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

unable to access old account. 7k points gone. all those saved tips gone. smh

• Garylene Porter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not liking this new app.
        I liked the old Trusper.
        This app is confusing and not enjoyable
        The tips are even a waste of time

• Rachel Elmore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes 100 percent! Now I find myself forgetting to even log in because I have no desire to use the app anymore :( and absolutely nothing worth using my points on. Bring back gift cards!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base