I suggest you ...

WAY too many copycat tips.very frustrating to see the same tips worded differently.

users should not be able to screen shot posted tips and repost them as their own. this app needs a major clean out. the posts with the most likes and shares should stay while the copy cat ones are discarded.I don't think it's right for so many tippers to fully research and explain the tip they post only to have it paraphrased and reposted. an alternative to this would be for those users to earn points for adding useful/forgotten information onto an existing post. I really love this app but it is very frustrating to see this happening. I think this change would be very beneficial to the app itself and the millions of users.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminMusely Support Team (Musely Support, Musely) responded  · 

Hi Vee,

I totally hear you, and feel your frustration on the duplicate tips. We want to err on the side of preserving people’s content, so we let our users call out duplicate tips. To do this, you can go to the three dots on the top right of a tip, and choose “Mark as Duplicate.” This will let us know to review the tip and have it removed.

Best,
    Iris
    Musely

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon