I suggest you ...

Hi

Hello musely.

If what you want with the new musely updates is to scare away the muses, you are on the right path to achieve it.

For several years I have seen the transformation of trusper and it had been great, you maintained a motivation with the hot tips, with the contests, the commissions and even with the last way to obtain seeds with the tips.

But all that changed with the last update, the tips are not visible, it is more complicated to navigate through this new update and the tip challenge was eliminated.

I used to get in one month the amount of at least $ 100, which is a fair amount considering the hours that many muses dedicate to search and create good content on this platform, now it's a big joke to get less than $ 15 a month, with the same dedication in the app!

The other thing that I consider a great insult is the way in which the editorial team chooses the tips, it does not make sense to choose a tip and only give them 10% of rewards, it is as if you directly blocked that tip. It is supposed to be a "good tip" chosen by an editorial team, it does not make sense to limit it. And honestly if you are going to choose it to only give you 10% of the rewards, I prefer that you do not choose it.

When I see that the editorial team chooses a tip and only gets 10% of reward to me, it makes me want to erase that tip !!!

And I am taking into consideration that many of my tips that you share on your social networks every day do not receive the 2000 seeds. then are they good enough for you to share on your social networks but are not good enough to be chosen by the editorial team? I do not understand!

I am very frustrated in the way things have been done lately, there is no motivation, there are no rewards but I do not want to give up so soon, and I think this is the feeling of many muses.

Please do not continue to ruin the platform!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)