I suggest you ...

It told me I checked over 100 days now it says that I missed one but when I use kiss+makeup option it says it failed but took away 3 of them

The app told me yesterday that I had checked in for over 100 days but now it says that I missed June 30th and when I try to use make up for a missed day it says it will go back to normal tomorrow but it's like it forgets as soon as I close the check in because I click on it again and it says the same thing that I missed a day so I tried using kiss and make up since I bought 5 of them and it took away 3 of them and said it failed and to contact support. It didn't give me back the 3 kiss and make ups either. It's a glitch and it's not the only one. Since the update your app has glitched every day. It will close the tip I'm in and show a blank tip screen and where the name of the tip would be it just says ddd. It also will force close itself and freeze my phone for about a minute. Starting to make me think someone put a virus attached to a tip or something. Please fix.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)