In addition to staying consistent with your Musely treatment(s), please always remember to:
- Avoid direct sun exposure between peak hours (10am - 4pm)
- Apply SPF 30 minutes before sun exposure and reapply throughout the day (every 2-4 hours)
- Apply SPF 30 at least thirty minutes before exposure to heat sources, such as fire, steam, incandescent lights, blue lights, computer and phone screens
- Wear a wide brim hat, when outside
- Avoid birth control or hormone replacements that contain estrogen or progesterone (these hormones can promote more pigmentation)
- Add The Anti-Aging Cream - a treatment formulated with tretinoin to help to speed up results from The Spot Cream by increasing skin cell turnover rate.
- Add The Spot Pill - an effective oral tranexamic acid medication that treats stubborn melasma and hyperpigmentation from within!
- Add The Spot Peel - a fast-acting one-time peel treatment designed to boost your results with The Spot Cream by eliminating dark spots while unifying skin tone and enhancing luminosity.
Request a prescription change. You may want to consider requesting a stronger formula of this treatment, which you can do using the instructions outlined in this article: How can I request a prescription change?