Some conditions do take longer to treat. However, there are several options for you to consider if you would like to improve and/or accelerate your results!
- Discuss with your designated doctor! They will be able to provide you with medical advice and guidance to ensure you reach your desired results. How do I message my designated doctor?
- Consider adding another treatment to boost results. For example:
- If you are using The Spot Cream, consider adding The Anti-Aging Cream, The Spot Peel, or The Spot Pill.
- If you are using The Red Set, consider adding The Rosacea Pill.
- If you are using The Hair Solution, consider adding The Hair Pill or vice versa! Learn more here: Treatments That Pair Well Together.
- Request a Prescription Change for a different/stronger formula of your treatment: How can I request a Prescription Change?
- Be patient and stay consistent! Those with long-term, stubborn conditions may need a few fills of the medication to achieve their desired results.
Cleanse and Protect: Ensure that you are taking care of your skin by using a gentle, oil-free cleanser and using a mineral sunscreen daily. Check out our Day Cream and Cleanser Duo.