We are so excited for you to continue with your treatment! Each FaceRx prescription is valid for one year (sooner if all refills have been filled). Once a prescription expires, it's time to complete an Annual Checkup with your Board-Certified Dermatologist, so that they can reassess your condition and confirm the best plan for continuing with your treatment. This is also the perfect opportunity to relay your progress thus far and discuss what is and/or isn’t working for you! Please follow the instructions below to Renew your Prescription:
On the Musely website or app, go to the My Treatments page,
- Select the relevant treatment
- Select Renew Prescription
- Select which treatments you would like to renew
- Complete the Annual Checkup
You will also have the option to add new treatments during the same visit to avoid duplicate Doctor Visit Fees. You will see this option after clicking “Confirm and Continue” on the cart page.
Details about renewing a prescription:
- Once the new prescription is written, it will not be charged or processed until your next scheduled refill date. At check out for the renewal, you can edit this date.
- If you have multiple treatments ready to be renewed, you can choose to extend them during the same Annual Checkup.
- The Annual Checkup will not be submitted to your doctor until you submit photos and have clicked “Confirm and Continue” on the cart page.
- A $10 Doctor Visit Fee is legally required for your Board-Certified Dermatologist to write a new prescription for you, but Musely has you covered! Your Musely Rewards are automatically applied to completely cover this fee, even if you don’t have any/enough in your account. (Future Musely Rewards earned will be applied to a negative Rewards balance.)
We are truly excited for you to continue on your Musely journey!