Each FaceRx prescription is valid for one year (sooner if all refills have been filled). Once a prescription expires, it's time to complete an Annual Checkup with your dermatologist so that they can reassess your skin and confirm the best plan for continuing with your treatment. Please follow the instructions below in order to renew your prescription:
On the website, go to musely.com/treatment or on the app, go to the My Treatments page, then:
- Select the relevant treatment
- Select Renew Prescription
- Select your refill options for applicable treatments that you wish to renew
- Complete the following steps
You will also have the option to add new treatments during the same visit to save on Doctor Visit Fees, which you will see after clicking “Confirm and Continue” on the cart page.
Details about Renewing a Prescription:
- If you have multiple treatments ready to be renewed, you can choose to extend them during the same Annual Checkup
- The Annual Checkup will not be submitted to your dermatologist until you submit photos and have clicked “Confirm and Continue” on the cart page
- You will not be charged the medication cost until your refill date, pending approval.
- A $10 fee is legally required for your dermatologist to write the new prescription, but Musely has you covered! Your Rewards are automatically applied to cover this fee, even if you don’t have any/enough in your account. (Future Rewards earned will be applied to a negative Rewards balance.)