We sincerely apologize that you have not yet received your order and thank you for your patience. Please review the possible causes and next steps for a delayed order below.
Musely account shows your order is pending:
- If your prescription has been written, it should be processed and shipped from the pharmacy within 2-7 business days. If more time has elapsed and you haven't received your shipping confirmation, we encourage you to contact our support team. They will be able to investigate any potential delays or issues with your order.
- If your prescription has not been written, this is likely due to incomplete order information. Please visit musely.com/treatment and click "Complete my order" or "Upload Photos".
Musely account shows your order is shipped:
- Check USPS.com: Using your USPS tracking number that you were emailed and is shown on your account here, track your order on USPS.com.
- Typically, USPS will scan the order into their system within 24-48 hours of when the package left the pharmacy.
- Tracking should continue to update over the next 3-5 days until your order is delivered.
- If the USPS status is "Pre-shipment": this status indicates that a Postal Service employee has accepted the package at a Post Office. If more time has elapsed than outlined above, we encourage you to contact our support team.
- If the USPS status is "USPS awaiting item": this means that the pharmacy may still be processing the order or USPS has not scanned the package yet. If more time has elapsed than outlined above, we encourage you to contact our support team.
- If the USPS status shows an error: if your order has left the pharmacy but tracking has not been updated in over 7 days, your package may be lost in transit. Please contact our support team.
*When reaching out to our support team, please be sure to confirm your shipping address and specify which treatment you are inquiring about.