- Complete your eNurse check-ups to guide you during your first 60 days of treatment.
- Always prioritize any instruction received directly from your prescribing dermatologist.
- Visible results can take up to 6-12 weeks.
- Side effects may include some redness, burning, stinging, or tingling. For information about how to manage side effects, please use eNurse check-ups on the Musely app.
- Use The Facial Hair Cream twice a day, at least eight hours apart, or as directed by your dermatologist.
- Apply The Facial Hair Cream first if you are using other Musely treatments.
- Use SPF 30+ daily. We recommend The Day Cream.
- Continue to use your hair removal methods (e.g. shaving). The Facial Hair Cream can be applied 5 minutes after the hair removal technique.
- If you notice any extreme irritation, please consult with your dermatologist.
- Do not apply more than instructed.
- Do not apply to damaged or broken skin, including sunburn or open wounds.
- If you forget to apply, do not try to “make it up”. Return to your normal application schedule as soon as you can.
How to Use
Hair Removal Technique
Apply The Facial Hair Cream
For more Frequently Asked Questions with answers from our team of Board-Certified dermatologists: please visit our DOCTOR FAQ page.