Side effects may include, but are not limited to: redness, dryness, peeling, warmth, itching, irritation, allergic reaction, etc.
Please consider the following suggestions to enhance your experience:
- Confirm that you are using the medication according to your dermatologist’s instructions.
- If you have no previous experience with the active ingredients of your treatment, it should be used on alternating nights for the first two weeks to allow the skin to adjust to the ingredients.
- Five minutes after application, apply a generous portion of your favorite moisturizer (we recommend CeraVe Moisturizing Cream).
- Apply sunscreen daily.
- Check out the "How to Use’’ section of the Musely App which contains step-by-step application instructions, as well as tips to keep in mind.
- Make sure to follow eNurse check-ups as they will guide you throughout treatment and advise on side effects.
- Reach out to your prescribing dermatologist for 1:1 advice.