Apply 1 full pump to the treatment area at night only or as directed by your doctor.
1. Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly
2. Apply a thick moisturizer 5 minutes after application- we recommend the CeraVe Moisturizing Cream or the Aquaphor Healing Ointment
3. Avoid sweating after application because it can remove the medication
4. Make sure to use a sunscreen during the day of at least 30 or higher while using The Body Cream as any sun exposure can result in damaged skin and or reoccurrence of dark spots/ hyperpigmentation
5. If using the KP formula, it is recommended to use an exfoliating Glycolic Acid Cleanser
Can I still go out in the sun when I use The Body Cream?:
Yes, but it is extremely important that you use an SPF of 30 or higher and make sure to reapply every 2 hours.