- Results can take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Side effects include peeling, redness, dryness and irritation. For information about how to manage side effects, please use eNurse check-ups in the Musely app.
- Use SPF 30+ daily. We recommend The Day Cream.
- Use at night only to prevent UV exposure.
- Start slowly! Apply every other night until your skin adjusts, then increase to nightly. Excess irritation will slow your progress.
- Shake the bottle before each use.
- Do not apply more than instructed.
- Do not rub eyelids after application.
- Do not wax while using this treatment.
- Avoid retinols and acids while using this treatment.
- Do not apply to wet skin as this can cause irritation.
- Do not apply if experiencing active infections, rashes, sunburn or broken skin.
- Stop using if you notice extreme itching, stinging or pain. Consult with your dermatologist.
- Stop use if pregnant or nursing.
How to Use
Apply The Eye Serum
For more Frequently Asked Questions with answers from our team of Board-Certified dermatologists: please visit our DOCTOR FAQ page.