- Complete your eNurse check-ups to guide you during your first 60 days of treatment.
- Always prioritize any instruction received directly from your prescribing dermatologist.
- Results can take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Side effects include peeling, redness, dryness and irritation. For information about how to manage side effects, please use eNurse check-ups in the Musely app.
- Use SPF 30+ daily. We recommend The Day Cream.
- Use in the morning, especially if you are using The Anti-Aging Cream at night, or other Musely treatments.
- Shake the bottle before each use.
- Be aware of any hormonal changes, such as breast tenderness or menstrual irregularities. If you experience any of these, make sure to stop use and reach out to your dermatologist.
- Do not apply more than instructed.
- Do not apply to wet skin as this can cause irritation.
- Do not apply if experiencing active infections, rashes, sunburn or broken skin.
- Stop using if you notice extreme itching, stinging or pain. Consult with your dermatologist.
- Stop use if pregnant or nursing.
How to Use
- Thoroughly wash your face with a gentle cleanser and gently pat dry. Allow skin to dry for 2-4 minutes.
Apply The Aging Repair Cream
- Use upward-lifting motions to gently massage 1 full pump of The Aging Repair Cream to the entire face, once per day, in the morning, OR as directed by your doctor.
- Be careful not to apply around the eyes, corners of the lips, or other sensitive areas.
- Wash hands to remove any remaining medication.
- Apply a thick moisturizer to the entire face 5 minutes after application of The Anti-Aging Cream. We recommend CeraVe Moisturizing Cream or Aquaphor Healing Ointment.
For more Frequently Asked Questions with answers from our team of Board-Certified dermatologists: please visit our DOCTOR FAQ page.
- Wet the face with warm water.
- Dispense a coin-sized amount of The Cleanser to the palm of your hand.
- Lather The Cleanser between your wet hands until small bubbles start to form.
- Spread and gently massage across the face, avoiding direct contact with the eyes and mouth.
- Rinse face and hands with warm water.
- Gently pat dry with a soft towel.
The Day Cream
- Wash your face with The Cleanser and gently pat dry.
- Dispense a dime-sized amount of The Day Cream to the palm of your hand.
- Use upward-lifting motions to apply The Day Cream to the face, making sure to cover the entire face and neck.
- Since FaceRx medications increase sensitivity to sunlight, make sure to reapply sunscreen every two hours as needed. Failure to do so can result in irritated or damaged skin.