- Complete your eNurse check-ups to guide you during your first 60 days of treatment.
- Always prioritize any instruction received directly from your prescribing dermatologist.
- Results can take up to 6-8 weeks.
- There are multiple formulas of this treatment. Discuss with your dermatologist if you would like to request a stronger or a more mild formula depending on your results and/or any side effects you experience. Make sure to wait 6-8 weeks before requesting a stronger formula.
- Side effects include peeling, redness, dryness and irritation. For information about how to manage side effects, please use eNurse check-ups in the Musely app.
- Use SPF 30+ daily. We recommend The Day Cream.
- Use at night only to prevent UV exposure.
- Start slowly! Apply every other night until your skin adjusts, then increase to nightly. Excess irritation will slow your progress.
- Shake the bottle before each use.
- Do not apply more than instructed.
- Do not wax while using this treatment.
- Avoid retinols and acids while using this treatment.
- Do not apply to wet skin as this can cause irritation.
- Do not apply if experiencing active infections, rashes, sunburn or broken skin.
- Stop using if you notice extreme itching, stinging or pain. Consult with your dermatologist.
- Stop use if pregnant or nursing.
How to Use
- Thoroughly wash your face with a gentle cleanser and gently pat dry. Allow skin to dry for 2-4 minutes.
Apply The Anti-Aging Cream
- Use upward-lifting motions to gently massage 1 full pump of The Anti-Aging Cream to the entire face at night, OR as directed by your doctor.
- Be careful not to apply around the eyes, corners of the lips, or other sensitive areas.
- Wash hands to remove any remaining medication.
- Apply a thick moisturizer to the entire face 5 minutes after application of The Anti-Aging Cream. We recommend CeraVe Moisturizing Cream or Aquaphor Healing Ointment.
For more Frequently Asked Questions with answers from our team of Board-Certified dermatologists: please visit our DOCTOR FAQ page.
How to Use: The Cleanser
- Wet the face with warm water.
- Dispense a coin-sized amount of The Cleanser to the palm of your hand.
- Lather The Cleanser between your wet hands until small bubbles start to form.
- Spread and gently massage across the face, avoiding direct contact with the eyes and mouth.
- Rinse face and hands with warm water.
- Gently pat dry with a soft towel.
How to Use: The Day Cream
- Wash your face with The Cleanser and gently pat dry.
- Dispense a dime-sized amount of The Day Cream to the palm of your hand.
- Use upward-lifting motions to apply The Day Cream to the face, making sure to cover the entire face and neck.
- Since FaceRx medications increase sensitivity to sunlight, make sure to reapply sunscreen every two hours as needed. Failure to do so can result in irritated or damaged skin.