- Visible results can take up to 4-6 months. Patients should start seeing less hair shedding in 3-6 months and possible hair regrowth in 6-12 months.
- Side effects may include irritation and dryness of the scalp. For information about how to manage side effects, please use eNurse check-ups on the Musely app.
- Use a mild shampoo, such as Nizoral or Head & Shoulders.
- Apply medication when the hair is dry.
- Do not wash the medication off for 8-12 hours.
- Do not use this treatment for 24 hours after any hair treatments.
- Avoid hair gels, braiding, extensions, and wearing hair in tight pulled back updo. Avoid blow drying and any heat after application.
- Avoid sweating and exercise after application.
- Avoid contact with the mouth and eyes.
- Do not apply to broken or injured skin.
How to Use
Apply The Hair Solution
For more Frequently Asked Questions with answers from our team of Board-Certified dermatologists: please visit our DOCTOR FAQ page.