- Visible results can take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Side effects can include dry, sensitive skin and an upset stomach. For information about how to manage side effects, please use eNurse check-ups on the Musely app.
- Take the medication with a full glass of water and food.
- Use SPF 30+ daily. We recommend The Day Cream.
- Avoid dairy, iron supplements, multivitamins, calcium supplements, antacids, or laxatives within two hours before and after taking the medication.
- Avoid laying down for an hour after taking the medication.
- Avoid tanning beds or UV nail beds while using this medication.
- Avoid potential factors that may trigger a rosacea flare-up.
- Factors can include the following: sun, heat, stress, alcohol, caffeine, or spicy foods.
- Stop using if you are experiencing yeast infections, body rashes, or extreme irritation. Consult with your dermatologist.
How to Use
Note: This medication is to be taken orally, twice a day, or as directed by your doctor.
For more Frequently Asked Questions with answers from our team of Board-Certified dermatologists: please visit our DOCTOR FAQ page.