- Visible results should start within 1 hour after use and last for 12 hours. Repeat the process when redness occurs.
- Side effects may include some irritation, dryness, burning, or itching at the application site. For information about how to manage side effects, please use eNurse check-ups on the Musely app.
- The Red Rescue should be used once daily.
- Use The Red Set if prescribed!
- Use SPF 30+ daily. We recommend The Day Cream.
- If you notice any extreme irritation, please consult with your dermatologist.
- Do not apply more than instructed.
- Do not apply to damaged or broken skin, including sunburn or open wounds.
- Avoid potential rosacea triggers, such as sun, heat, stress, alcohol, caffeine, or spicy foods.
- Discontinue using skin products with drying or irritating active ingredients, such as peroxides or acids.
How to Use
Apply The Red Rescue
Moisturize or SPF
For more Frequently Asked Questions with answers from our team of Board-Certified dermatologists: please visit our DOCTOR FAQ page.