- Visible results can take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Side effects include some irritation and dryness. For information about how to manage side effects, please use eNurse check-ups on the Musely app.
- The Rosacea Mask and The Rosacea Cream are recommended to be used morning and night.
- Use The Rosacea Mask prior to application of The Rosacea Cream.
- Use SPF 30+ daily. We recommend The Day Cream.
- If you notice any extreme irritation, please consult with your dermatologist.
- Do not apply more than instructed.
- Do not apply to damaged or broken skin, including sunburn or open wounds.
- Avoid potential factors that may trigger a rosacea flare-up. Factors can include the following: sun, heat, stress, alcohol, caffeine, or spicy foods.
- Do not use if you are having a flare-up. Symptoms of a flare-up can include the following: long-term facial redness, flushing, skin bumps, thickened skin, or eye irritation.
- Discontinue using skin products with drying or irritating active ingredients, such as peroxides or acids.
How to Use: The Rosacea Mask
Apply The Rosacea Mask
How to Use: The Rosacea Cream
Apply The Rosacea Cream
For more Frequently Asked Questions with answers from our team of Board-Certified dermatologists: please visit our DOCTOR FAQ page.