- This is a 1-day treatment meant to be left for 8-12 hours.
- Peeling can happen in 2-3 days and last up to 7-10 days. Peeling is not necessary to see results from this treatment.
- Visible results can take up to 30 days.
- The Spot Peel can be repeated every 3-6 month, depending on the formula.
- Consider using The Spot Cream and/or The Anti-Aging Cream between peels, depending on your dermatologist's direction.
- If you have a history of oral herpes or cold sores, you may need medication prior to doing The Spot Peel.
- Side effects include peeling, redness, dryness and irritation. For information about how to manage side effects, please use eNurse check-ups in the Musely app.
How to Use
Prepping for treatment: Please stop use of all face treatments (including FaceRx) 3-7 days prior to using The Spot Peel. You should only be using a cleanser, hydrating moisturizer, and sunscreen during this time.
Conduct a patch test! Please conduct a patch test at least a day prior to application of the medication to identify any possible reactions or allergies.
If you have severe irritation or discomfort, remove immediately and wash the skin with a gentle cleanser.
Apply The Spot Peel
Discard remaining medication. Do not save for later use.
Remove the medication if you feel intense stinging or burning. Do not apply anything on top of The Spot Peel.
The next morning, cleanse the skin and apply a sunscreen with SPF 30+.
Reapply sunscreen every two hours when spending time outdoors.
Continue progress & maintain results with The Spot Cream. Learn more.
For best results, start applying The Spot Cream approximately 4 days after The Spot Peel.
For more Frequently Asked Questions with answers from our team of Board-Certified dermatologists: please visit our DOCTOR FAQ page.