We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble uploading your photos! Please review the instructions for uploading photos to a new prescription order below, as well as some troubleshooting options.
- Go to musely.com/treatment -> select the relevant treatment -> select Upload Photos
- Please select the camera icon next to each example photo - this will allow you to either browse your device and select a photo to upload -or- use your device's camera to take a new photo. (see screenshots below)
- The gray "Take/Upload Photos" button will turn pink once you've uploaded photos to submit.
- If you are still unable to upload photos, please try a different file type, such as jpg.
- Alternatively, you can screenshot your photos and upload the screenshots.
- If you are using WIFI, please try turning it off and use your cellular data instead, as there may be a network connectivity issue.
- Lastly, you can try to complete this on a different device, such as the Musely app, phone browser or a computer
If after trying these suggestions, you are still unable to upload your photos, please send Customer Support a screenshot of the page you are stuck on, so that we can provide further assistance in troubleshooting the issue for you!