There are a few reasons why you may be receiving an error message stating that you are entering an "invalid zip code" or an "invalid billing address". Please rule out the following issues:
- You have recently moved and have not yet updated your address to match your method of payment.
- The card may be expired.
- The card is a prepaid gift card, which our payment processor does not accept.
- The card is registered with a different billing address than what was entered.
- The 3 digit CVV code on the back of your card was entered incorrectly.
- The bank declined based on location or fraud rules.
We kindly request that you contact the bank to inquire about the issue as they may be able to rectify this for you so that the transaction can be processed. If the issue persists after confirming the above possibilities are not the case, please send Customer Support a screenshot of the error code/message you receive in order for us to further assist you!