All formulas of The Spot Cream treat post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, melasma, sun damage, dark spots, discoloration and uneven skin tone, age spots, freckles, and acne pigmentation. The five available formulas of The Spot Cream are shown below:
- M+ 12% Hydroquinone - 0.05% Tretinoin - 2% Niacinamide - 2.5% Hydrocortisone (initial fill only)
- Erase 12% Hydroquinone - 2% Niacinamide - 1% Hydrocortisone (initial fill only)
- Nurture 6% Hydroquinone - 2% Niacinamide - 1% Vitamin C
- HQ Free+ 6% Tranexamic Acid - 10% Azelaic Acid - 2% Niacinamide (ok for nursing and pregnant users)
- HQ Free 20% Azelaic Acid - 2% Niacinamide - 1% Vitamin C (ok for nursing and pregnant users)
You are free to indicate your preferred formula of The Spot Cream during the Online Doctor Visit. However, it will ultimately be the dermatologist who decides what formula and treatment plan will best address your skin’s needs based on the information and photos provided from the visit. So, you don’t have to worry about knowing exactly which formula is right for you!