If you are inquiring about your order status, please follow the steps below and then reach back out to our support team if you are unable to locate your order. Thank you for your patience.
If your order has been marked shipped: You can use the information sent to your email to track your order on USPS.com.
USPS statuses explained:
- Pre-shipment - this status indicates that a Postal Service employee has accepted the package at a Post Office and/or that the carrier has picked up the item already from the pharmacy. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking to update.
- USPS awaiting item - this means that the pharmacy may still be processing the order or USPS has not scanned the package yet. Please allow 2-5 days for our partner pharmacy to process the order and 48 additional hours for USPS to scan it.
If your order hasn't shipped yet: This may be due to a delay at our partner pharmacy or incomplete order information. Review your prescription status on musely.com/treatment
If your package has been marked as delivered but is still missing: Sometimes carriers will accidentally mark the package as delivered, but they show up within a few days. If the USPS tracker displays your package as delivered but you did not receive it, please follow these steps:
- Confirm that the delivery address you entered is correct by going to the My Treatments page -> select Manage Prescription for the relevant treatment -> scroll down to the shipping address section to confirm your default shipping address
- Check with your neighbor(s), building manager, or front desk that might have accepted the package on your behalf.
- Contact your local USPS branch to see if the package has actually been delivered. Be sure to have your USPS tracking number available.
- Wait 3-5 business days for the package to arrive.
If your package is marked delivered, but it is missing/lost/stolen, please contact us within 14 days of the marked delivery date. If your package is lost in transit, please contact us within 30 days of the shipped date.