You can cancel future orders for your treatment by turning off Auto-Refill anytime before your next refill date. Here are the instructions:
- Select the relevant treatment
- Click Manage Prescription
- Click “Cancel All Future Refills”
- Choose the reason and select Continue
- Select Confirm Cancellation
Why might I not want to cancel Auto-Refill?
There are many benefits to continuing with your treatment; most importantly, maintaining your results. If you were thinking of cancelling your prescription, please first review the following:
- Are you getting refills too often? You may simply wish to delay the date of your next refill instead: Can I change my refill date? - You can delay up to 30 days.
- Are you not seeing your desired results? You may wish to request a stronger formula of this treatment: How can I request a Prescription Change?
- Is it time to take a break from Hydroquinone? You can request a non-Hydroquinone formula of your treatment using the same instructions above!
- Are refills a little too costly? Did you know that Musely offers ways to save on future refills? With Musely Cashback every refill earns you 8% cashback in Musely Rewards! Also, with our new Musely Referral Program, you can earn up to $20 in Rewards per referral!
Points to note:
- Cancelling your subscription for one treatment will not affect the status of another treatment.
- Cancelling your subscription while you have a pending order does NOT cancel the pending order. If you wish to cancel any pending orders, please use these instructions: How do I cancel my refill order?
- You can reactive Auto-Refill anytime you would like to schedule your next refill. How do I order refills?
Keywords: Cancel subscription, I have too much, I do not need more, cancel refills, cancel membership, stop refills, did not order Auto-Refill