Managing your account is easy and Auto-Refill can be canceled any time prior to your next scheduled refill date(s). To cancel future orders for your treatment, please follow these instructions:
On the Musely website or app, go to the My Treatments page, then:
- Select the relevant treatment
- Click Manage Prescription
- Click Cancel All Future Refills
- Choose the reason and click Continue
- Click Confirm Cancellation
Things to know when canceling Auto-Refill:
- Turning off Auto-Refill for one treatment will not affect the status of another treatment. Please ensure to manage each treatment individually.
- Turning off Auto-Refill while you have a pending order does NOT cancel the pending order. If you wish to cancel any pending orders, please use these instructions prior to shipment: How do I cancel my refill order?
- You can reactivate Auto-Refill anytime you would like to schedule your next refill: How do I order refills?
Why shouldn’t I cancel Auto-Refill?
There are many benefits to continuing with your treatment! Most importantly, maintaining your results. If you were thinking of canceling your treatment(s), please first review the following:
- Are you getting refills too often? You may simply wish to delay the date of your next refill instead: Can I change my refill date? - You can delay up to 30 days.
- Are you not seeing your desired results? You may wish to request a stronger formula of this treatment: How can I request a Prescription Change?
- Is it time to take a break from Hydroquinone? You can request a non-Hydroquinone formula of your treatment using the same instructions above!
- Are refills a little too costly? Did you know that Musely offers ways to save on future refills? With Musely Cashback every refill earns you 8% cashback in Musely Rewards! Also, with our new Musely Referral Program, you can earn up to $20 in Rewards per referral!